Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Snoqualmie

I’ve been an unwilling Twin Peaks fan (but more so the film, “Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me”), it's a love/hate relationship. I've seen the movie countless times and right before I left for this month-long tour, it was on HBO again and of course, I forced myself to watch it, again. This time Bob wasn't as scary as he's been in previous times; I didn't get nightmares.

The last few days in the Northwest, Twin Peaks has been on my mind; the locale, the fog, the trees, the darkness, the rain, Bob, Laura, Jacques, Bobby, Leo. As we made our way to Salt Lake City today, I got the opportunity to drive pass Snoqualmine, where the TV series and film were shot. I was so excited. I could really feel Bob's presence.

Laura's exit

Husband driving through the cold rain.

Bridge to Nowhere

God's Country

Searching for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.