Friday, September 11, 2009

But my favorite was Ghost Mouth...

I went to see Girls last night. I loved it. I haven't been this excited about seeing a band live in a very long time. I stood in front the whole time, took arty pics (what an atrocity) and swayed my head back and forth to each song (and freaked out to "Hellhole Ratrace" and "Lust for Life"). Even a dumb albatross of a girl (who moved like she was on E) spilled red wine on my virginal white BOY (Band of Outsiders) dress * didn't make a damn difference.


There's something about stripes... I couldn't take my eyes off Christopher.


His timing was something to see... How many times did Christopher jerk his left knee up? Like it was some kind of uncontrollable, endearing OCD tick...

I'm growing out my hair again and am dedicating it to Girls.

* (The dress is all cleaned now.)