Friday, May 25, 2007

DubLab Delirium

I was lucky enough to dj the last day of Dublab's 2-week Photon drive, a 24-hour nonstop dj session. Here's Frosty, Jose and Matthew David getting delirious at 2am last night. And they still had 16 more hours to go...

Here's the playlist to my set. Yes I am an anglophile and
francophile and am kinda obsessed with Brazil these days. So what? Sorry Blog, no time to comment again, my sis is in town for her bday.

1. A Man And A Woman - Claudine Longet - Claudine
2. Too Hot - The Specials - s/t
3. Ex Girlfriend Club - The Television Personalities - My Dark Places
4. I Don't Need Enemies - Holy Shit - Stranded At Two Harbors
5. Indian Scriptures - Felt - Let The Snakes Crinkle Their Heads To Death
6. Casaco de Pedras - Lula Côrtes & Zé Ramalho - Paêbirú
7. We're On Our Wave - All Night Radio - Spirit Stereo Frequency
8. Fistful of Love - Antony And The Johnsons - I am a Bird Now
9. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Gabor Szabo - Spellbinder
10. Harness Your Hopes - Pavement - Spit On A Stranger
11. I Gotta Getta - The Undertones- s/t
12. I Love a Computer - Y.A.C.H.T. - Mega
13. Don't You Think It's Time - J. Mascis - Grace Of My Heart Soundtrack
14. Hallucinogene - Françoise Hardy - J’écoute de la musique saoûle
15. Somebody Changed - The Clientele - God Save The Clientele
16. Quero Esquecer Você - Jorge Ben - Samba Esquema Novo
17. California - Joni Mitchell - Blue
18. Le Mépris-Capri - Georges Delerue - Bandes Originales Des Films De Jean-Luc Godard
19. Isn't It A Pity - Galaxie 500 - On Fire
20. Une Histoire De Plage - Brigitte Bardot - Best Of BB
21. Wolf In The Breast - Cocteau Twins - Heaven Or Las Vegas
22. Major Label Debut - Broken Social Scene - s/t
23. Cois as Do Mundo, Minha Nega - Nara Leão - Coisas Do Mundo
24. This Whole World - Spring - s/t
25. Cool Confusion - The Clash Super Black Market Clash
26. Goddess of Drought - Destroyer - This Night
27. New County - Beachwood Sparks - s/t
28. No Return - Brakes - The Beatific Visions
29. Liezah - The Coral - Magic & Medicine
30. Someone To Share My Life With - Jens Lekman - Oh You're So Silent Jens
31. Honeymoon with you - Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - How I long to feel that summer in my heart
32. Stephanie Says - Lady & Bird - s/t
33. P De Meia - Rita Lee - Atr S Do Porto Tem Uma Cidade
34. Love Is A Losing Game - Amy Winehouse - Back To Black
35. Days I Forgot To Write Down - Comet Gain - City Fallen Leaves
36. I've Been My Own Worst Friend - Sandy Denny And The Strawbs - s/t
37. Free -
Felt - Me And A Monkey On The Moon
38. New Day Dawning - Felt - Me And A Monkey On The Moon
39. There's No Beautiful Way To Say Goodbye - The Television Personalities - My Dark Places