Thursday, April 24, 2008

We brake ornaments, and get them repaired. We bring up past events that hang in the air...

I went to a dirty downtown party last night. The band was okay cuz' the sound was crap. The DJs fared better but the facilities were just frightening, tragic. BUT I was with good friends and was surprised by the clean & safe embraces of old warm friendly faces. But it was still dirty.


The band.


The White Dog DJs.


It doesn't matter where you are as long as you're with good friends. A sweet quick visit from Amy (yes! we're all caught up with our stories now aren't we?), Parisienne Dorothée and Wiggles.

*P.S. Forget sweltering Coachella this weekend, I am absolutely besotted with the prospect of going to see Spz tomorrow night in San Diego. I am just beside myself right now... and I think I'm strong enough now to face my fears of dogs... Lola, please be nice to me!*