Monday, December 04, 2006

Everyday is like Sunday

I wished everyday was like this past Sunday. I saw good friends and ran into those old ones I haven't seen in forever...

The Wong sisters, Chrys & Linda, at their clothing label, The Battalion's sample sale. Sisters are so rad. I love sisters like the Wongs, the Yaos, the Bous, the Wittys and my own sister.

This is Jenny, my style idol, my Vietnamese soul sister. She said that she believes in magic. I said that I believe in fate.

Then my band played some Smiths covers (The Hand that Rocks the Cradle, Jeane and Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want) at Part Time Punks' special Smiths Nite. Here's Bennyshambles, the host, all Moz'ed out.

Ezra celebrating Smiths' morose introspection through freaky dance moves.

Miss Folkhands, my other style idol, believes that it'll all end in tears.... It always does...