Thursday, February 08, 2007

Army of Darkness (Another State of Mind)

I went to OC this evening to catch a screening of Steve Cleveland's new surf movie "Another State of Mind" starring CJ Nelson and Friends. It's so rad, so many epic sliders in this awesome flick whom I'm fortunate to be friends with. It features a Tyde song which is icing on the cake... Oh yeah, I make a very brief cameo! Ha!

The screening took place at Pierside Theatres in downtown HB; being there after so many years brought back so many teenage memories of when my high school friend Kristen, who worked there when we were sweet sixteen, would sneek me into the movies for free. I love you Rabbits Foot 7!



The director and star, Steve & CJ, at Fred's Mexican Cafe.


"What the pho?" Haven't checked this place out yet but kinda scared of its name.


Army of Darkness, Commander CJ Nelson


Chis (with his homemade mod cut) & Robin of Gato HerĂ³i with Toshi (far right) & his employee (I'm really sorry I forgot your name) of Seakong. Toshi took us to the raddest yakitori place last summer in Tokyo. Seakong is the raddest thing in Japan.