Sunday, November 11, 2007

Love the Game

Let's forget about the Seasonal Blues for a second... Let's just enjoy some sports, namely the best game, basketball.

Over my years of going to basketball games, I've gotten to see a lot of my favorite players in action so I jumped at the chance when I was invited to see LeBron James & the Cleveland Cavaliers play against my beloved team, The Clippers, tonight. My team lost but it was exciting to see LeBron slam a few good ones. It was also a chance to pig out: nachos camachos, Texas Dog (which consisted of bbq sauce, cheddar cheese, bacon and onion rings on top of a giant spicy hot dog), peanuts, ice cream dibs and beer... It was a full on carb fest. D-Fense! Let's go...

Pyrotechnic introductions

With the Los Angeles Clippers Spirit Dance Team. L to R: Nina, Kristin (captain) and Ashley R.