Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Unbearable Boredom of a Blog

Venice on a Saturday nite. The Rob Stoner show at Mollusk. My surf friends. The rain didn't bother me. Nope, it didn't. Neither did the dogs and the drunk girls.



So rad. Awesome. Let's all scream out "Tequila!" at the same time. Drunk people having a good time. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.


Mason, his gf and TED with some nice looking dogs. TED wanted to take the b&w one home with her. I was hoping she was kidding as she was the chauffeur for the night and I didn't want to be stuck with a dog in such close quarters driving back home to the eastside. Dude, me and pets (as in living non-humans) do not go well together... I'll have to recount the story when my sister got rabies from a puppy my parents got for her when she was 5... Not good. Not good at all.


Drew and I decided to bbm each other while standing one foot apart... in the rain...


Two Owley fans humming "Sara," the live version.


Kenny with his Sparks energy drink... otherwise he was going to pass out as he started out way way too early in the afternoon. Kenny, I didn't think you would go that route... Très très dommage. Kenny, you may put all those "monstrous" pics you took of me up on yours if you like now. Thx.