Friday, October 26, 2007

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Who says blogging is bad? This is why I love my blog:

Example #1:
There must be a weird cosmic cloud hanging over me. The California neon pumpkin sun, burning hot as an oven, overshadowed by all the ash that's flying in the sky from the fires is creating the most fantastic connection for me today. I've been loving Laurie Styvers' "Spilt Milk" and blogged about it earlier this week. This morning, I got a comment from her niece and by evening, my wish came true. Laurie's son emailed me this mp3 and I'm so excited to share it with you. This is special.

Laurie Styvers' "Seasonal Blues.mp3"


Example #2:
I must not forget about last's year entry when I wrote about my time as a refugee in Thailand and someone from those unsettling days found me. That was mind-blowing. The world is closer than you realize. Your past and what you love will find you, even if it's on a Google search these days. You can't discount these ways and methods; they lead you to the same place. Who knew it would be this beneficial? I'm really glad I started this blog...