Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall Fitness Club

I've been really into hiking lately; I went on two today, one was a new one in Silverlake Hills which I've never done before...

So in the last month of so, Kathy and I have been going to Griffith Park for our weekly Sunday afternoon hike. An hour or two, it's great to get some fresh air and get fit for the season. So far, the club is invitational only and consists of just single gals but I'm open to extending it to some special friends...

I'm thinking of silkscreening some sweatshirts for our members and am deciding on the logo, colors and mascot right now. Any suggestions?


This trail is a good one and quickly leads to the Observatory.


Heading back towards Ferndale. Felt like I was in Japan again...


This trail is the hardest, longest but well worth it every time. We saw a pack of coyotes (like 10 of them) crossing our path a few weeks ago which was scary yet serene at the same time. They are elegant creatures.


On a pretty "clear" LA day.