Friday, January 02, 2009

FFC (The Winter Sessions)

Another 2 hour hike today. Man, I've been so into these winter sessions with my fellow OTP LOS...


The Usual. I love going to Elysian Park for my solo hikes which eventually becomes a run. These solo opportunities provide me with a time where I can truly listen to my hiking mixes super super super loud and enable me to get into the songs. May I suggest Kanye West's new amazing album? My current fave track is "Robocop." I love the ending, "You spoiled li LA girl... You jus an LA girl..." It's a true pop gem. A+


Broadway took us to Beaudry Trails in the Verdugo Hills a few days before NYE. The weather was brilliant, the trail was uphill...


It was a crystal clear day and we were rewarded with spectacular views of the San Gabriel mtns and could even see the glistening ocean!


With Hilz today... She took us to Eaton Canyon Trails in Altadena. Uphill all the way, it was awesome.... On our way back, we sorta got lost for a bit and ended up on another mountain. It was getting dark and the fog had started to roll in heavily... Luckily we found our way back and didn't have to spend the night. Can't wait for the next sesh with the crew this Sunday...